.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Indie Spinner Rack Issue #20: Part 2

Part Two of ISR's coverage of the Harry N. Abrams book release party at NYC's Society of Illustrators! This time we talk with Abrams CEO Michael Jacobs, Brian Fies - creator of the Eisner Award winning Mom's Cancer, and dark fantasy artist Brom discusses his novel The Plucker! Still more to come in Part Three!


Anonymous Anonymous said...

These have been great guys!
Entertaining and not to long. Well done.
I'm looking forward to the end of the night.
Looking forward to more shows.

Lord Julius

2:44 PM

Blogger BrianFies said...

So *that's* what I sound like at a crowded party, my voice half gone, with two beers and no food in my belly. I always wondered....

I really enjoyed meeting you guys and appreciate the opportunity to do the interview. It's shortcomings, if any, are my fault and not yours. Thanks very much!


4:31 PM

Blogger Charlito & Mister Phil said...

Hey Bri,
Don't forget Jet Lag!
(After flying 97 hours, Brian came straight from the Airport to the Party!)
Now that's dedication!

It was great meeting you Brian. Thanks so much for all and best to you on "Mom's Cancer."

1:44 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home