.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Indie Spinner Rack Issue #32

PART THREE OF A SIX-PART MINI SERIES

Part Three of our coverage of the 2006 MoCCA Art Festival recorded live at the show!
Our Guests include Josh Cotter of Skyscrapers of the Midwest, Jordan Michael of
The Stapled Paper Collective, Tony Consiglio of 110 Per¢, and Angel Fuentes
of Santa Cristal! Up next: The MOME Panel!

RELATED LINKS:
Josh Cotter
The Stapled Paper Collective
Tony Consiglio's 110 Per¢ at Top Shelf
Angel Fuentes' Santa Cristal

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel Fuentes said...

Hey guys,thank you for the interview and the chance to pimp the comic.

I hated hearing myself, though. I sounded like Ricky Martin on his first interviews back when he started to break in the american market.

I don't know if you got the chance to read Mixed Blessings, but when you do, please send me your comments whenever you can.

It was really nice meeting you both.

4:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home