.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Indie Spinner Rack Issue #51

ISR's first Publisher Spotlight on First Second Books! Editorial Director Mark Siegel tells everything you need to know about this exciting new publishing company! Who they are! How they came to be! What they're all about! Their first two waves of titles! News on their upcoming releases! An insightful glimpse of a publisher poised to set the graphic novel world aflame!


Check out their website:
First Second Books

This issue sponsored by:
Bushi Tales

DISCUSS IN THE ISR FORUM!

3 Comments:

Blogger Man Without Qualities said...

Thank you doing that interview. I have been already read a couple of their titles, but now I want to buy them all. American Born Chinese is one of my favorites of the year.

1:50 AM

 
Blogger Mob said...

Hey, great show guys, I really enjoyed hearing about this new company that I'd never heard of before. It sounds like I'll need to check out some of their stuff very soon.

1:31 AM

 
Blogger Tim Hamilton said...

This was a great interview.
I look foreward to spending Thanksgiving with you
guys!

Tim Hamilton
of ACTIVATE

4:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home