.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Indie Spinner Rack Issue #135


ISR at HeroesCon! From the skybox overlooking the show floor with guests Nicholas Gurewitch (The Perry Bible Fellowship), Jonathan Hickman (The Nightly News, Pax Romana), Pat Lewis (The Claws Come Out), and Joshua Cotter (Skyscrapers of the Midwest)! Plus road reports from our drive to the con with Joel Buxton and Shane Heron of Awesome Marcus Ninja!

This issue is sponsored by Library Binding!


Huge thanks to Joel Buxton & Shane Heron
of Awesome Marcus Ninja for the ride to HeroesCon!

You can buy Awesome: The Indie Spinner Rack Anthology
directly from ISR here, shipping worldwide:
Buy AWESOME directly from ISR!

DISCUSS IN THE ISR FORUM!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vee ! said...

All I've really go to say is, "It's about damn time."

Actually, I'm really mad at myself for not knowing how Jonathan Hickman was prior to this year's Heroes Con. I went and looked him up after his interview, and his stuff looks great. It'll be one of the first things I pick up once I have money again.

8:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home